Thursday, June 26, 2014

[Amanda & Josiah]


   <<Amanda & Josiah said "I do" on June 8, 2014. It was a hard core rainy day that didn't want to clear up. That's the beauty of God. He gives & takes away & at the end of the day, you realize what's really important in life.  Why make a fuss out of something you have no control over? Amanda was one of most humble, calm bride I have ever met. She is so soft spoken, kind & compassionate, I can see why Josiah wanted to marry her. I feel so privileged I got to photograph their wedding. Every single guest, family member & wedding party member made me feel so comfortable & were all so kind. I think we can all agree, Josiah & Amanda make an incredible couple & their wedding was enchanting! Here's a few favorites from their special day. >> 
















































No comments:

Post a Comment